Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Travel and Jason Bateman

I don't always remember my dreams, but for some reason I had a dream with Jason Bateman in it last night.  Nothing scandelous, just him on the backseat of the car that I was in and we were on the way to the airport - he just caught a ride with us!   I do think he is amazingly handsome and love his movies - just not sure how he popped into my slumber last night?   

Speaking of heading to the airport....  For the last year I have been receiving Travel & Leisure magazine( free with some air miles I traded in or would have lost them).  At first I thought it was an obnoxious travel mag for the rich and famous.   But, over time I have really enjoyed getting a glimpse into regions around the globe and I have decided that if I ever get unlimited money handed to me, I think that I really would like to travel the globe and eat the food and see how the locals live.    I have never really had a yearning to travel abroad, but this magazine as seduced me.   I know that I likely will never be able to do a world tour, so I will have to reduce my dream to a more narrow scope..... it will absolutely have to be someplace with AWESOME food and weather that is not to hot and not to cold!    

I am anxious to start discovering everything in the U.S first with my husband and children, so I need to get a travel magazine that is just for the U.S. and all this country has to offer.    Maybe we can go on a BBQ tour!  (more on BBQ later)!

Have a great day all of you wunderlusts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment