Thursday, June 9, 2011

Flying Pool

It has been very hot here the last few days, it seems as though we went from snow to rain to 90 degrees.  So, on Sunday I went to Kmart (the closest store in these parts) and got a plastic pool for the kiddies.  It is exactly what a 2.5 yr. old and 5yr. old need - because they don't swim - they just hop in and out!   More sand and grass ends up in this pool than water - but they love it and I love hearing them laugh. 
Last night after cooling off after dinner - I emptied the pool and left it upside down up against the sandbox - this morning it is in our neighbors backyard.    That must have been some wind last night - I would have loved to see the pool flying thru the air. 

On a seperate note, I lacking creativity in the "what to have for dinner" department.  Parker had a 5 yr Dr. appt. this week - so I (admits with shame), brought home with me a few summer magazines, that had grilling /summer recipes on the cover.  Maybe that will give me some inspiration.   I love reading and looking at cookbooks, but the excecution is where I fail.  

No comments:

Post a Comment