Thursday, September 15, 2011

Things I love

I love how happy a donut hole makes my daughter Reese.

I love how confident my son Parker gets when he puts on his work boots, he becomes an invinsible little man.

I love fall (especially after a very hot summer).

I love my new laptop (fast, fast, fast).

I love that my husband has a true best friend in Dan D. I love that he is teaching him all he loves about hunting. 

I love football season and  Friday night bonfires at our house.

I love brand new fall TV shows.

I love that I learned to drive our riding lawn mower and can now help take care of the lawn.

I love that our first pass at a garden was very fruitful - sunflowers, pumpkins, peppers, squash.

I love that I have a blog and that I can write down whatever is on my mind. 

Happy Fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment