Monday, January 23, 2012

New Year

The new year is off and running, can hardly believe it is 2012.   The holidays were great and I always hate putting away the decorations.   This January has been very odd - NO Snow here in Michigan, just rain.    We kicked off the new year with a Hunt and Wild Game dinner.  Squirrel, Pheasant and Rabbit - I took it but I don't eat it. 




I have read a few books this year already and in one of them it outlined the how everyone has a Life Book full of chapters.  I thought that was interesting because I never thought my Life Book would have a chapter on being the wife of a hunter/fisherman and all that goes with it, but it does and I love it.     I can't wait to see what my next life chapter will be. 

My grandparents are starting a new chapter in their Life book today.   Our grandfather is moving into a nursing home.    Our grandparents have been married for almost 64 years and moving them apart is heart breaking.   The love and care that that my grandmother has given him for 64 years is truly enlightening.    I pray for a easy transition for both of them as they start this new Life Chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment