Monday, April 4, 2011

The winter that will not end.

We had a snow storm yesterday April 3rd!  I really feel like this has been the longest winter ever.   This week is spring break and I am very happy and jealous of all of those people that made the exodus out of Michigan for warmer destinations. 

We need it to be spring because there are so many things we are looking forward to:  Easter Egg Hunts, Easter, Parker's 5th Birthday, Open Day for Little League, watching Reese master the art of riding the tri-cycle,  our trip to Iowa for Grandma Jenny's 60th birthday and Mother's Day and Jon/Kristina's wedding.    There are also a zillion other birthday's peppered in there!   

I have been reading some really great books lately - Twelve Rooms with a View, was an unexpected gem that I just pulled from a shelf and I loved it - my need for sun, warm weather and opening the windows has only one down side - I won't be able to curl up with a good book under a warm blanket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment